Join the tribe of Movement & Calisthenics Athlete - people just like you that are working with their own body weight to get strength, lose fat build muscle, recover from injuries and live their best lives!
Contribute to BWTA and The Movement Athlete Academy
Are you a coach or athlete looking for a unique opportunity to work with one of the top athletic enthusiast sites? Here’s how you can do just that:
Contribute a Guest Post
We are currently accepting guest posts from experienced coaches and/or athletes. We choose our recurring writers based on our experience with guest writers, so this is your potential path to being a regular contributor to our site.
To be considered for one of our limited guest post slots, please send us an email with the following information:
- Information about you and your experience
- Your areas of specialty and what you would like to write on that is unique to your philosophy.
- A few examples of topics you would like to write about.
Contribute a Workout Program
If writing isn’t your thing, but you know you can create effective and intelligent workout programming, then don’t fear. We’re definitely looking for coaches like you, too.
To be considered as a programming contributor, please submit the following:
- Your resume or explanation of your experience, accomplishments, and certifications.
- Your areas of specialty.
- Two or three ideas of workout programs you would create. Keep these descriptions short, but specific.
Applications without the above three items will not be considered.
Intern in the Editorial Department
We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic interns to work with our editorial team. We are looking for an intern with online journalism and blog experience. Interest and/or experience in marketing, social media, and/or graphics are also fantastic qualities for potential interns. This is an unpaid position, but all internships are custom designed with the individual applicant in mind so that the learning experience is beneficial.
To apply for an internship, please submit the following:
- Your resume.
- An essay explaining your unique qualities, the strengths you would bring to the team, and the skills you wish to learn. Maximum 300 words.
Applications without both items will not be considered.
Email All Inquiries and Applications to: